Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 134 - Red Velvet

Today is the 31st Wedding Anniversary of my parents. Congratulations to them!

To celebrate, we ate steak, turbo chicken, ice cream, and cake. I wanted this Red Velvet Cake from UCC but since it's too small (as you can see, it can fit in the plastic box that you normally use for cake slices), we went to Red Ribbon to buy a bigger one. Chocolate Fudge. Still not as good as Mer-Nel's Chocolate Cake, but good enough. I can't wait for the next occasion so we can pig out again. :)

BTW, you can't see the usual dining room wood table underneath because I took this photo while I was in our kitchen, where the counter top is white tile. Why was I in the kitchen, you ask? That's because I was hiding out. Cakes like these aren't for sharing ;) hehe!

P.S. I skipped some days again. I just completely forgot about this project the past 2 days! @_@ Plus, my body clock is playing tricks on me again, waking me up at night and making me real sleepy during daytime.

No comments: