Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 115 - At Play

Unlike our old dog (I still miss her sometimes :( ) who wasn't too sociable and was content with watching TV, our new dog Brigham (he's a little more than 6 months old) loves people and running around. I used to play with him a lot when he was a puppy (and therefore very small--I could carry him with one hand). Sometimes he would stand up on his hind legs and start pawing at me, which was cute when he could only reach my knees, but now that he's grown, he can reach past my waist, and so, I'm a little bit scared. Sometimes it's a source of fun around the house:

Me: Ang laki na ni Brigham. Nakakatakot na.
Brother: Ah, oo. Para sa'yo.

Fine. So I'm not the tallest person in the world. Whatever.

Anyway, I managed to take this snapshot because Brigham was preoccupied playing with my dad. Maybe next time I'll post a clearer and nearer picture of him, if he doesn't scare me first.

No comments: