Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 130 - Candles

Today I went with my parents on a road trip to Naga City in Bicol, where my dad grew up. We got there around 3PM (Thanks to my dad's scary fast driving), and after checking in to the Bed and Breakfast (Señor Enrico), we went to the Basilica Peñafrancia to catch the 5PM mass.

After the mass, we bought some candles outside the church and placed them here.

BTW, this and the next 3 photos were taken using my brother's Nikon D90. He lent it to us for our trip to Bicol. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to use it so the setting was on Automatic the whole time. Still, the pictures look pretty good, and reminds me how you don't need to be a professional to take good pictures when your camera is an SLR. But, going into further detail with that story will make this entry too long. My opinion on non-photographers owning SLRs is for another day. Hehe.

No comments: