Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 123 - Rainy View

INTERSECTION - between SM Makati and Glorietta, Intercontinental Hotel at the background

I went to my former office to tie some loose ends today *wink* and went to Glorietta afterwards to pass the time before going to dinner with my friends. Since it was the middle of the work day that I was there (around 3PM), I was able to get a seat by the window at the mall's food court. This was my view.

It was raining at the time and I actually fell asleep for a couple of minutes. You know what they say about how rain makes you want to sleep. :P Luckily, I didn't sleep that long, or I might've lost my phone or worse. Who accidentally sleeps at a public place, really!? And I was alone, too. So, nobody was there to wake me up or anything.

4 comments:

zee said...

waaaa... miss ko n tlga mga mall sa pinas.. lalo pag lunchtime walang ka-tao-tao...

The 365 Project said...

huh? what do you mean walang ka-tao-tao? dyan kapag lunch time walang tao?

zeerocks said...

i mean dyan pag lunch walang tao

The 365 Project said...

Huh? Dami ngang tao dito kapag lunch 'eh lalo sa Glorietta :P
Or hahaha nag-iba na panahon since last nandito ka!