Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 126 - Except for Emergencies

Today I went with my dad to RITM (Research Institute for Tropical Medicine) somewhere in Alabang, to get a medical certificate for him (he got bit by our dog a few months ago, it's not major). I took this picture while he was in line to the window where you request for documents. It's the door beside said window.

I wish I could've taken more photos of the place, though. It seemed like a perfect set for a horror movie. The hallways were dark, the doors are painted this old shade of green, lights were flickering, and there was even construction going on in some parts, providing those creepy industrial sounds. Also, it's located in one of those pockets of land in the still strangely developed side of Alabang, surrounded by grassy hills. I think if we'd gone there at night, I probably would've been scared.

No comments: