Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 111 - Mattera Matibay 4

Oh, I can say a lot of things that I didn't like about the job I quit 3 months ago, but it would definitely not include working with these people. :)

Today we had our 4th teambuilding event, which is a fancy way of saying "team outing", because it's not exactly a real teambuilding (Case in Point: I'm still included, even though I haven't been an employee of the office since July). We've called it "Mattera Matibay", after our office team name, which starts with the word "matter". Talk about bonding experiences. We have these teambuilding events out of our own pockets and we organize them ourselves, too. I'm usually one of the organizers, and therefore not a participant of the games, but we changed it up a bit this time and had the boys be the organizers (that's why they're wearing matching jackets).

The rest of us, all girls, were split into 3 teams -- Blue, Gray, and Red. As you can see, we're wearing our team colors. :)

One of us, R couldn't stay overnight. We didn't want her not to be in the picture, so we took the "traditional" group pic tonight, instead of the usual Sunday morning.

In case anyone's curious, we're at one of the (many) private resorts in Pansol, Laguna. Unfortunately, I couldn't remember the name of the place. But if you really want to know, leave me a message and I can ask one of the organizers.

No comments: