Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 179 - Boat Ride

On our second day in Bataan, we took a boat ride to a nearby "white sand beach" and "cave". I used quotation marks because the sand on the beach wasn't really that white (it was more golden brown) and I know that from this picture, the cave behind me looks quite big, but actually it's more like a hole in the wall. But I'm not really complaining. I'm happy to have taken the boat trip as it was at least something else to do (because looking at old houses can get a little, well, old) and look! Clear water! :D

P.S. Photo was taken by my cousin B (but using my camera).

4 comments:

zee said...

nice pic!! ganda water!!

Ida said...

oo nagulat din ako na ang ganda lumabas nung pic eh nagmamadali na kami niyan kasi paalis na yung boat kaya nakakatakot nang umupo dun sa harap! hehehe! ang galing ni bea!

zee said...

naks, si bea ba kumuha nyan?

Ida said...

yep! galing 'no? :D