Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 178 - My Parents Are Weird

For the last 2 days of 2010, my family went for an overnight trip to Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar, a resort in Bataan, which features old style Filipino houses. I suppose I could've picked one of the many pictures of said old houses, but this was just too funny (for me anyway) not to post.

During dinner time, we watched the cultural presentation of the resort staff at the "plaza", which was outdoors. When it started to rain, my parents used the cloth napkins from the dining tables to cover their heads. We all eventually moved back into the restaurant, but not before I got this shot.

For more pictures of the place, see my dad's multiply post.

P.S. My brother is weird, too.

1 comment:

zee said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!! your family is weird :P