Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 160 - Birthday Party!

Another one of my godsons, J celebrated his 2nd birthday today. :) And because I wasn't able to stay at his party last year, my friend/ex-teacher Miss L insisted that I stay this year. But she must've sensed that I'd have nobody to talk to seeing as all the guests were her friends and relatives and co-teachers (none of whom I'm close to) so she gave me the role of photographer. So I wouldn't be bored. I fully embraced my role, which is why I'm so close to them here while they were singing the Happy Birthday song.

P.S. Special appearance by Captain Shakey. Or his name Captain Shakey's?
P.P.S. A Shakey's birthday party isn't bad at all. :) The food was two different kinds of pasta -- red and white sauce, mojo potatoes, garlic bread, and fried chicken. And it's unlimited, too. :) Way way better than the Jollibee/McDonald's birthday parties with the styrofoam containers.

5 comments:

zee said...

aww..i miss shakey's

The 365 Project said...

huh? wala bang shakey's dyan?

zee said...

hellerr...wala noh. ni wala nga dunkin donuts dito eh :P daig pa kami ng probinsya diyan lol

The 365 Project said...

pang-mahirap daw kasi ang shakey's at dunkin donuts hahaha hindi pwede sa first world country :P

zee said...

hellerrr...