Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 171 - Stop, Look and Listen


I was really in a hurry to meet with my friends for dinner, but there are just some things that make you stop, look, listen and maybe forget everything else.

At first I thought it was just a random band because they were singing Christmas songs, but then the last line of the song was suddenly "tulad ng dati..." and I was so happy to realize that my it was my favorite OPM band, The Dawn, who was at the middle of Glorietta performing. And Jett Pangan (vocalist) and I were both wearing red that day, too. (Haha! Ang babaw ko talaga!)

Anyway, I watched them perform around 3 more songs before I finally went to meet my friends. And when I saw them they told me that before they went to our meeting place they stopped and listened to a few songs of The Dawn, too. Awww, I love my friends who have the same taste in music as I do.

P.S. I know I always say that I'm a Rico Blanco fangirl, and I love his and Rivermaya's songs to death, but when talking of OPM bands and not vocalists/song writers, The Dawn is really my favorite. :)

No comments: