Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 162 - College Campus

I don't want to say what I went to my old college alma mater for today because people will probably ask me about it later on, but you can probably figure it out if you're privy to the "world". What other reason is there to go to De La Salle University in Manila on the first weekend of December when you're not/no longer a student there?

I took this photo when I was on my way out. I didn't love the DLSU campus much because I always think that college campuses should be more like the UP Diliman campus with big football fields and lots of trees, but it does have its merits, like this area. It's not clear here, but there's a small amphitheater on the left, and the big tree that you see there, it's got wind chimes on it such that when the wind blows while you're walking under it, it sounds real nice. :)

4 comments:

zee said...

so ano nga ginawa mo dun?

The 365 Project said...

lolz... jlpt T_T

zee said...

ahhh lol ngapala

The 365 Project said...

sa DLSU lang kasi ang testing area sa luzon. 'yung ibang testing area, sa cebu at davao na.