Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 175 - Santa Claus?

Wearing red? Check. Giving gifts? Check. Big belly? Check. Beard? Sort of... So, check. My dad has officially become Santa Claus. Hehehe!

Today is Christmas Day! I went to my grandfather's house in Makati and celebrated (in other words: ate a lot) with my family. We exchanged gifts, sang oldies on the Magic Mic and made funny faces to make the new baby in the family (my cousin's daughter, she's 9 months old) laugh. More details in my main blog.

P.S. Because I'm such a loser, I wasn't able to take any pictures on the 24th. Sorry about that. It's just that... My nieces and nephews in the Christmas party that we went to then were so noisy and hyperactive that I forgot all about taking pictures. -_-

1 comment:

zee said...

haha! papa big belly