Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 173 - Anatomy of a Family Christmas Photo

(Click on photo for full view.)

First: Gather round your family members. You do this by yelling "O picture na! Picture na!" Some people think that the louder and more annoying their voice is, the more effective this "call" is (I think not, but maybe that's just me).
Second: Find a spot near the Christmas tree.
Third: Make yourselves fit, no matter how many you are, and how small the area around the Christmas tree is.

Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of the actual photo of all of us on the stairs, because, well, because I was holding my camera while I was sitting in the middle of everyone and it was too difficult to move (or breathe). But I did take pictures while we were trying to fit ourselves in the staircase, while sitting down, and while we were getting out. I took a photo of the "photographers", too (That's the photo on the bottom, 2nd from left). Can you count how many cameras there are?

Edit (1/4/2011): As my cousin has uploaded the pictures from their camera, you can see the finished product of this photo here.

1 comment:

zee said...

eto ren galeng format ng collage :P