Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 249 - Garlic Potatoes

I was planning on going to SSS Diliman in Quezon City today because I finally had the approval of my application form from SSS Las Pinas, but I changed my mind because of the transport strike. Instead, I went to Quezon City to see The Lincoln Lawyer, play DotA, and foodtrip with my best friend E, who was only too happy to see me completely clueless in his turf. It was sort of his revenge for all the times I made him go to Alabang, which is kind of my turf.

Anyway, The Lincoln Lawyer was so-so. The twist at the end (or more like halfway) was okay, but I think it had too many characters and too much dialogue. Plus, what the heck happened to Josh Lucas? He was such a cutie in Sweet Home Alabama. In this movie, his face and role were more or less forgettable.

I played DotA for the first time and E told me about the basics. It made me realize how much of a non-gamer I am because despite the cool graphics and pretty entertaining (and easy) gameplay, I totally sucked and I just didn't get why it's as addictive as most gamers say it is.

On the way home, we passed by some food establishments and I'm going to go ahead and say that E and I really have different tastes. We both wanted a snack, but I bought a cupcake, and he bought a bowl of garlic potatoes, which is the food that's in the picture. They were both delicious, but in a completely different way. I'm actually not even sure if this qualifies as "foodtripping" because I think the cupcake shop and the garlic potato shop have been there for quite some time, but forgive me, SM North is about 50 kilometres from my house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

E nanaman?!?!?!

The 365 Project said...

Farewell party namin 'yan kaya wala na ulit balita kay E from now on.

Anonymous said...

asus :P pfftt