Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 230 - Best Starbucks Ever!

Some people say that Starbucks is overrated. I say, who cares? So many things are overrated and underrated and if you're not the person who's responsible for whatever is over or underrated, then those ratings shouldn't matter. I like Starbucks because I like coffee and I like the coffee that they sell in Starbucks. Admittedly, it's expensive, but also admittedly, it's way more delicious than the 3-in-1s you can get in the supermarket. And besides, today is still one of the days that Starbucks has the free upsize promo (!!!) which explains why I have my very first grande White Chocolate Mocha.

I took this photo from my seat at the corner of the 2nd floor of the Starbucks Drive Thru which has somewhat recently (I think it's less than a year old) opened at The Fort, Taguig. And maybe the Starbucks in Baguio or Tagaytay look better (I've never been to either), but at least for Metro Manila, this branch definitely takes the cake as the best branch ever, so far, in my opinion. I mean, when I sat on that chair and looked out the window and looked at the surroundings, my first thought was "Can I just sit here all day?". Seriously, they get a thousand points for ambiance. Too bad I had to leave to go to work after a few hours there, and The Fort is so far from where I work/live. But I will definitely look for a way to come back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Starbucks "drive-thru"???? OMG LOL

Ida said...

IKR?!
Pero actually, hindi ko alam kung operational na 'yung pagka-drive thru nila kasi wala akong makitang driveway @_@

Anonymous said...

soo tamad sosi pinoyz lol hahaha pati kape may drive thru