Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 239 - Breakfast at Tagaytay

Mmm... Coffee....

My mom is attending a conference in Tagaytay this weekend, and my dad and I saw that as an excuse to have breakfast at Bag of Beans, a coffee shop/restaurant in Tagaytay that I've always wanted to try but never had the chance.

This is a picture of my cup of their house brewed coffee, which is very delicious indeed, but a bit too strong for my taste. I had to ask for extra milk :P

Still, nothing beats delicious breakfast with delicious coffee in a place with good ambiance and nice cool weather. I think Tagaytay is actually my favorite out of town place that's near the city. I only kind of forgot about it recently because it became too popular and you know me, I hate it when things I like become popular. Hehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

parang ang sarap!! i love tagaytay rin!

Anonymous said...

masarap nga :D tara na sa tagaytay! :D