Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 233 - Sa Mga SS ID Applicants

In other words:

Utang na loob, 'wag na 'wag kayong magpupunta sa SSS Diliman nang wala pang approval ng SSS ID Application mula sa SSS Servicing Branch na malapit sa inyong tirahan. Lalung-lalo na, kapag ang inyong tirahan ay sa Las Piñas.

I guess you can pretty much guess what happened to me today.

And if you have ideas that you think could've improved my situation, keep it to yourself. I pretty much already made a fool of myself trying to convince the people in Diliman to allow me to freakin' file my application there instead of go all the way back to Las Piñas just to get an appointment to Diliman. But alas, it was to no avail.

I'd be more upset, except, on my way home I heard about the earthquake in Japan and suddenly this whole SSS thing became way irrelevant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! philippine bureaucracy...