Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 229 - Photobooth Fun!

My niece is 1 year old now! :D So of course, we had a big party to celebrate it. And what are parties without photo booths nowadays?

These are me, my brother and our cousins on my mom's side. Believe it or not this is already 67% of the total population of us cousins on my mom's side. The only ones missing are my sister who is in New Zealand and our other cousin who hadn't gotten there yet when we took this photo. We took this before all the other guests arrived and he was late, so... It's his loss. Hehe! :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaa! looks like fun

Ida said...

masaya nga! :D sayang 'di ka nagpunta, ang kulet may cotton candy booth tapos cerealicious at saka magician! :D

Anonymous said...

i love cotton candy!!!!

ano ang cerealicious?