Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 247 - White Cheddar Popcorn

I love eating popcorn almost as much as I love watching movies. Lucky they go together!

This is the bag of White Cheddar Popcorn that E bought for me from Taters because we watched Sucker Punch in ATC today. The movie didn't suck as much as I expected it to, but it still wasn't great and I liked it as much as I liked Watchmen, which is to say I didn't. But I liked the soundtrack, and I still enjoyed the experience of watching it because how can I not when I have white cheddar popcorn on my side?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't like popcorn. pft.

sucker punch is weird. i saw the trailer. talk about teenybopper girls.

The 365 Project said...

haha! actually 'yung isa sa kanila (sweet pea) hindi teeny bopper, si abbie cornish. siya 'yung pinalit ni ryan philippe kay reese witherspoon :P
pero ang corny talaga nung movie. maganda lang 'yung music.