Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 227 - Ginger and Teriyaki

I met with E after work today, and because my work now ends at 9PM, we were famished by the time we actually saw each other. He was craving for noodles so we went to Teriyaki Boy in Glorietta 3 to have ramen. Lucky they're open until 10PM. Anyway, that explains the Teriyaki Boy placemat in the background of this photo.

As for the candy, E gave me this after our meal, which I think he did as a joke because it did not taste good. I like spicy food, but the kind of spicy that ginger is, I really don't agree with. I took a picture of it so you all will know to stay away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dito may 2 chocolate na:
-chili pepper chocolate
-ginger chocolate

yaki..

Ida said...

haha! masarap naman 'yung chili pepper chocolate (naalala mo 'yung drink sa max brenner?!) pero ayoko talaga ng ginger. eeeeww!!!