Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 84 - Bay from the Bus

It's Saturday today and so I went to my Japanese classes in central Manila. Like normal people, I'm not too fond of commuting or traveling to far places, except if it's to an exciting travel destination, which central Manila is most definitely not. But I don't mind it all that much either. I think, compared to most, I'm already a very patient person when it comes to commuting in the city. Patience is key, if you don't want to be in a bad mood after crazy traffic, unbearable heat, and unscrupulous characters running about. If you're patient, you get to enjoy views like these.

This is Manila Bay, that you'll pass by every time you take the Coastal Road. I took this photo at around 8 in the morning from the bus I was in. The sky was clear and the color of the water was a beautiful blue. Despite everything, I still think that I live in one of the best places in the world. I know that's a very unpopular opinion (especially these days), but you'll have to forgive me. I live here. If I don't love it, who will?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

manila bay? beautiful blue? ows???

Ida said...

hahaha! onga eh! nagulat rin ako! siguro kapag malayo lang kulay blue ang itsura pero kapag malapit pangit na. :(