Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 71 - Gachapons

Have you ever seen so many gachapons? Maybe if you live in Japan, you have. In my case, this is the most no. of gachapon machines I've seen, or at least the longest line I've seen.

I took this picture in Robinsons Mall in Ermita, Manila. I know, what was I doing there, right? Well, I had just enrolled to a Japanese language class. But before I could do that, I had to find the school first. Since I'm a direction idiot, I asked my friend K, who lives in Manila, to come with me and show me around.

Afterwards, we saw Tekken at this mall. The movie didn't really disappoint me since I was expecting it to be bad, but I guess I really should've just waited for it on HBO or something. Still, K and I had a good time as we also went to all the bookstores we could find. :) BTW, K is unemployed, too. She quit the same job I did, but 2 months before me. Hence, why she was able to show me around Manila in the middle of the day on a weekday.

No comments: