Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 79 - Fully Booked

Oh no! I skipped a day! Two days, to be exact. Wala na kasi talaga akong maisipang kunan sa bahay and I've grown tired of talking about my unemployment. So I forgot to take pictures for August 18 and 19. But... there's no rule that the 365 days should be consecutive days... Meron ba? Anyway, even if there is, for the sake of honesty, I won't invent pictures for August 18 and 19 and will just go straight to this one.

This is the view from the 2nd floor of the Fully Booked bookstore in Bonifacio High Street where I killed some time before going with my former officemates to dinner at Off the Grill restaurant in Timog, QC. (I know, anlayo!!!)

It's one of the best bookstores in the world (IMO), simply because it's just so big! It has 4 floors, 5 if you count the basement, and obviously, lots and lots of books. The layout is great, and there's a Starbucks inside! Really, any bookworm's dream bookstore. :) I love coming here.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I LOVE this bookstore. Sigh.

Ida said...

Bakit may sigh? I love this bookstore, too. :) I think it's my favorite in the world.

Danielle said...

Happy sigh :D Contented sigh. LOL.