Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 83 - Good-side Pasta

Was it last Valentine's Day that we received the same kind of pasta? This is a pyrex of chicken and mushroom carbonara (I don't exactly know if that's what you call it, but it's a white sauce pasta with chicken and mushrooms so that's what I'm calling it), made by my brother's girlfriend. I suppose it's some sort of farewell gift since she leaves for the U.S., where she continues her MBA studies as an exchange student on scholarship, tomorrow. The reason that the title is "Good-side Pasta" however, is because the last time she gave us this pasta, I had the impression it was so she could get on my mom's good side. A pretty good strategy, I guess, since the pasta is yummy. You could get anyone to like you if you give them yummy food, I think.

P.S. Today we learned that my sister passed the Sharepoint Elite Exam. Congratulations to her! But, I can't really take a picture of that so you're stuck with this boring foil-wrapped food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD-SIDE PASTA! ALAVIT!! MUHAHAHA!!