Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 8 - Core Group Bonding

TREATS FROM THE NEWBIE - (L-R) My core groupmates P, L & T @ Red Ribbon, Stopover, Bonifacio Global City

We were able to convince our newest member P to treat us to merienda as a celebration of receiving her first salary from our company. We were able to bond with her a little, too on this occasion we call "core group bonding", which is basically an excuse to eat merienda, but actually a fun bonding moment as well. I do believe that you need to get to know your officemates on a personal level, even just a little bit, for you to be able to work well together.

---

This is also the first picture I took for this project where I used an actual camera (my Olympus mjuTough 6020) and not just my cellphone camera. Hence, the better quality of the picture. Hopefully my next ones will be just as clear.

No comments: