Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 10 - Pre-Fathers' Day Bonding

Dad, looking at the exhibit in Market! Market!* about the significant Pinays in history

Thursday morning I went to the dentist at 10AM and my dad waited until my appointment finished because his meeting with a friend wasn't until 1:30PM. We went to the mall afterwards to have lunch and coffee.

This picture was taken just before we took our lunch. We passed by the display and figured we might as well check out the entire exhibit. It's for free anyway, and it was literally just there in the middle of the mall. I found out that my dad believes that the Philippines is mostly a matriarchal society, and were it not for the Westerners who came here, we probably would've remained that way.

*Market! Market! is a mall in Taguig City

No comments: