Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 30 - Food > Eclipse

At the Cash&Carry Food Court

Tickets to the movie Eclipse were sold out in Glorietta 4, Greenbelt 1 and 3, and even in Cash & Carry, a mostly low-key mall in Makati. So my best friend E and I consoled ourselves with eating at the food court.

Amazingly, later that afternoon, another friend (whose name coincidentally also starts with E) texted me and said that she had extra tickets to Eclipse at the Mall of Asia. So off I went and got to watch the movie for free! :D It was pretty good. The best one out of all the Twilight movies, not to mention that it's also the funniest. Seriously, I cannot get enough of Jacob telling Edward, "Let's face it. I am hotter than you!"

P.S. BTW, this is the day of the inauguration of our country's new president, hence, it was declared a holiday, and gave us all time to watch a movie on a weekday.

No comments: