Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 224 - Thanks, Fate!

For those of you who don't know what this is, a Customer Voice Receipt is something that entitles you to a free tall beverage of your choice on your next Starbucks visit. All you have to do is fill out a comment form on the internet. The catch is that these things attach themselves randomly to Starbucks receipts. As in, you can order 5 Venti Caramel Macchiatos and not get a Customer Voice Receipt, but then when you order 1 Tall Iced Tea, you can get one. It's like a raffle.

I'm not lucky with raffles much so I never expect to get one of these whenever I go to Starbucks. So I was totally happy when I got this today. And it was such a work of Fate, too. I wasn't even planning on going to Starbucks, and just decided to do so at the last minute because I got to my office a few minutes earlier than usual and thought that buying a cookie at Starbucks was a good way to pass the time. That's right. A cookie. Specifically, one piece of the Dark Chocolate Macadamia. I spent only P55 and I get a free Tall beverage in return. Thanks to Fate! :D

No comments: