Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 208 - The Last Few

One of my favoritest OPM bands (they were my replacement for the Eraserheads!), Sugarfree, is breaking up (sort of, the lead vocalist is leaving). Hence, we're all adjusting our schedules to catch their last few gigs. Lucky one of them is in ParaƱaque, which is near where I live, and even luckier, I actually have friends who want to see their last few performances as well.

So, K, M and I along with K's brother and his girlfriend went to Pap's Place in Better Living Subdivision today to watch Sugarfree. I nearly cried when they sang Burnout. Not only is it one of my favorite songs, it's also totally emotional.

Sorry for the poor quality of the picture. I took this using my cellphone because I didn't bring my camera. But another camera flashed at just the right time and shed light on the band, which is why they're visible here. My other pictures came out too dark.

I will miss them so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why are they all breaking up????

Ida said...

Oo nga 'eh! Times a'changin'! T_T Pati Bamboo break na rin. Which sucks kasi wala na ngang NU tapos nagbre-break pa 'yung mga magagaling na banda. Ngayon puro 6 Cycle Mind at Cueshe-type bands na. Ew.

Anonymous said...

oh well.. i guess tama lang, kung wala na NU, wala ka rin naman papakinggan to hear them all, so whatev