Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 221 - Newspaper Nails

Look! Letters on my nails!

I attempted to do this about 2 weeks ago but failed miserably, because the instructions I found then were incomplete. Anyway, after further research I found better instructions (you're supposed to coat your nails light polish before you soak them in alcohol!) and after I was asked not to come in to the office today, I found the time to try it again.

And viola! My newspaper nail experiment is successful. Sort of. I mean, the letters still aren't that clear and even with that highly edited picture it still looks a bit messy but forgive me, I'm not a girly girl and have always found it hard to paint my nails. I actually don't know why I still attempt to do it when I know that I suck at it. -_- Maybe because I feel so artistic when I do things that involve cutting up newspaper. Hehe. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

newspapers are cool!!