Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 222 - I Heart LiaCom!

Today I went to a mini-high school reunion brought about by my former classmate posting a caricature of our Senior Year class in Facebook. I talk about this more here.

Anyway, here's the 7 of us who came. I should note that they're not people I'm close with, not even when we were in high school, but I had fun with them anyway. I don't know why but somehow I think that if I went to a reunion of my classmates in college, (save for the few ones who became my close friends) I wouldn't have had as much fun. Not to mention that the venue would probably be far away from my house, which will make me at least 50% less interested in going.

We are in Oyster Boy in Westgate, Alabang in this picture. I love Alabang, though I'm a little worried. We were the only ones in the restaurant, and it was Saturday night. Is Westgate about to close?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ako rin, nalulungkot ako pag walang customers ang lugar, kasi baka magsara.. :(

Ida said...

diba?? gusto ko pa man din 'yung westgate kasi feeling ko libis of the south 'yun :P tapos ok lang na wala gaano nagpupunta para hindi puno/masikip, 'yun lang, baka nga magsara :(

Anonymous said...

talaga?? noooo.. i like westgate