Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 207 - Tempura Betrayal

Oh Tempura Restaurant, why did you betray me? Don't you know that I'm your only friend? Everyone else I've talked to has said that they like Teriyaki Boy better than you. Tsk tsk tsk.

I asked for Yakitoridon, which is 3 sticks of chicken teriyaki barbecue with rice and the waitress gave me this. It didn't look like Yakitoridon so I asked her if it was. She said YES, so I just assumed that they'd changed how Yakitoridon looks. So I started eating it. And then, halfway through my second stick, some waitresses told me that they'd given me the wrong order. This was actually Chicken Bacon Barbecue (or something like that). What was I supposed to do?

I didn't want to make a fuss (since I might be late for the movie I was going to see in 15 minutes) so I just said that that I'll change my order to this (and it's about P60 more expensive). I guess they were grateful, but not enough because when I asked if I at least got a free ice cream scoop they wouldn't give me any. Pffft. Fine. Whatever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whuaaaat??? hindi ka ni-refund? or anything??? TSK TSK TSK

Ida said...

IKR?! DX Actually gusto ko na talaga kausapin 'yung manager, kaya lang wala akong oras, natapos ako kumain 4:27 na 'eh 4:30 'yung movie. Hindi ko na naabutan 'yung trailers pati. Hayyy. Malash.

Anonymous said...

TSK x 1,000,000 wag ka na kumain dun ulit