Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 103 - Nothing Says Loser Like...

... being alone in the cinema watching a romantic movie.

OK, I wasn't alone the entire time. Eventually more people went into the cinema, but only about 10 or so. It was Monday night after all, and I was watching Going the Distance on it's 2nd week, so I wasn't expecting it to be a full house. And I only watched it because my P100-off coupon was about to expire. Still, it felt a little weird when I was the only one there. I did at one point ask one of my friends to come with me, but she was busy, so...

Anyway, I still enjoyed the movie, even if I don't like Drew Barrymore. I know she's supposed to be one of America's sweethearts, but I really don't get why she's so "great". But I did get my money's worth when I saw this movie. Of course, I did only pay P60 for it.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I *love* watching movies alone :D

Anonymous said...

nice pic!! ganda effect! anyway who cares if you watch movies alone. i used to do that. i would LIKE to do that if i could drive to the movies by myself hahahaha

Ida said...

@danes: haha i read that on your blog! :D actually, oks lang naman mag-isa :) medyo nakakatakot lang tapos pag tapos na 'yung movie, parang, "now what?" 'yung feeling. hehe medyo hirap ako to decide for myself kung anong gagawin 'pag nasa mall, ang dami kasing options. :P

@ate: ha? akala ko nakaka-drive ka na?