Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 100 - Day 9,946 and 1/2

Alright, you got me. I deliberately skipped some days so that my 9,946th day on Earth would be the 100th day of this project. Because you know, Day 100. That's kind of a big thing. And so is turning 26 years old I guess. Time flies really fast. I can't believe it's been 100 days that I've been doing this, or that I've been here for almost 10,000 days.

For my birthday this year, since my siblings are out of the country and my dad is out of town, it was only my mom and me who went out for dinner. We ate at Cibo in ATC where I ordered my favorite pasta (it's actually my sister's favorite, but i'm a copycat), Penne Al Telefono, and one of my favorite drinks, mint iced tea. Really delicious. :)

P.S. I spent most of the day watching Castle episodes and if I do say so myself, it's not a bad way to celebrate your birthday, just sitting around at home watching murder mysteries. I really had a lot of fun.