Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 60 - My Farewell


I guess it's only fitting that on my last day at work, the farewell party is at Music Match, where our team had its first videoke session. Somewhat funny story: I had been telling the team over and over that we should go and have a videoke party and when they finally did, after the Christmas Party last 2008, I wasn't even able to go because I went home earlier than everyone else.

Of course, we'd gone to videoke several times since then, and I was able to go to each one of them, but those were at different places (mostly at Center Stage, at Jupiter St., Makati). This was the only time we went back to Music Match.

In this picture, I'm holding the cake that our team leader K specifically had her best friend J make for this occasion. It's a blueberry cheesecake, which I'm not particularly fond of, but who has a right to be choosy with presents? :P It was delicious, anyway. :)

Again, I don't want to be too sentimental, but I'm really going to miss them.

P.S. Since you can see both my hands in the picture, I obviously can't take credit for taking this. But I was the one who asked E to take it. So it still counts as my photo of the day.

No comments: