Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 54 - North Bound

We scored some free tickets to see the movie The Last Airbender. The catch? The cinema is at SM North, a place that's literally about 50 kilometers away from where I live. I had half a mind not to go because of the distance, but who says "No" to a free movie? :P Besides, my friend and almost-neighbor L was going, too. So I was sure that I wouldn't have to be alone on the long commute.

I took this picture while we were on the MRT, the fastest way to get to the north of Manila for south people like us. L is the one holding the hand rail and making a funny face. >:P

And, I just want to say that because the malls there (SM North and Trinoma) are so crowded (like really really crowded), nearly the entire time that we were walking to the cinemas, we talked about how much better it is to live in the south. ;) Hahaha! Call us the most biased of all southern people. >:)

No comments: