Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 48 - At the Movies

LOVE - This poster/cardboard display actually has 3 sides to show the 3-word title of Julia Roberts' new movie, Eat, Pray, Love.

Thanks to Citibank and its rewards (Php100 off on your movie ticket for every Php1500 purchase using your Citibank credit card), Sunday night has become movie night at ATC for my family. Tonight we saw The Sorcerer's Apprentice with Nicolas Cage and Jay Baruchel. It's pretty OK, for a kid's movie. Although I was really expecting more since it was produced by the same people who brought us Pirates of the Carribean. Oh well. Maybe on their next project.

I took this picture while waiting for my brother and his girlfriend to buy food. I could've walked a bit further to take a picture of the other two sides of the display, but I actually like this side best. :)

No comments: