Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 37 - Flowers! :)

Flower centerpiece of previously mentioned romantic dinner I helped plan

I have always loved flowers and think that they're one of the best ways to express love. Say what you will about them, how they die, and that that's not a good way to tell someone that you love them, I still think flowers are beautiful, and doesn't everything and everyone die anyway? I'm actually planning on writing something longer about flowers, I'll link it here when I find more time. :)

I took this picture just before my fellow organizer and I left the room to the happy soon-to-be (fingers crossed) couple. Hence, the lack of light. She has a picture of this same bouquet on her 365 Project. Linking it because I think the picture she took is prettier than this one.

And see below more pictures from this event. So you can see the difference in lighting. (I told you flourescent light is unromantic.)


No comments: