Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 59 - Stopover at Sunset

STOPOVER - the term for the general area in The Fort where some well-known establishments are found (e.g. Jollibee, Pizza Hut, Shell Gas Station, Starbucks, South Star Drugstore, etc.) It's a pretty popular lunch destination and general place to hang out for both students and employees in the area.

On my second to the last day in the office, I decided to take advantage of the big windows and take a picture of the view from our 12th floor. I guess I won't be able to see this view live again, except if maybe I find work in the same building. But there's very little chance for that to happen, so yeah, this is so I won't forget what it looked like. Gah. I hate being sentimental.

Anyway, I took this at around 5:30PM so it's technically sunset, though I guess it's not obvious here since the sun is setting on the other side. Still, I guess it's pretty neat to see the colorful lights on while there's still a bit of light from the sun.

No comments: