Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 192 - Parallel Trouble Adventure

My sister's Christmas gift! Which, I didn't even know was her gift until she told me; and so for the two weeks that I had it in my room, I didn't open it until she asked if it was playable.

It's a DVD Box Set of the anime series Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure, which my siblings and I used to watch on AXN. It has all 13 episodes of the series and can be watched two ways for non-Japanese speakers -- English dubbed, or with the original Japanese audio with English subtitles. Silly me first thought that the dubbing would be the same as when they showed it in AXN, but it wasn't. So it's kind of weird hearing a different voice for the characters, but at least they don't suck. And I watch most episodes with the original Japanese audio and English subtitles anyway.

I haven't finished watching it yet, but I'm nearly halfway now, I just finished Episode 7. I'm trying to watch it slowly because you know, I don't want it to be over right away, and it only has 13 episodes, so...

4 comments:

zee said...

ahlavit!!

Ida said...

haha o yan, natapos ko na panoorin. 14 episodes pala, kasama 'yung special episode na parang epilogue :D

zee said...

\:D/
si tatin nanood?

Ida said...

nde. busy daw sya eh :P