Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 187 - Waniban Island

No fancy titles needed for this photo. It's that pretty. (I mean the island. The photo is of course only average in quality. I'm not a professional photographer, after all.)

This is Waniban Island. One of the 7,107 that the Philippines has. It's very small. You can walk around it in 30 minutes. Isn't that cool? I think this might be my 2nd favorite island, next to Corregidor. Anyway, it can be found in Mati, Davao Oriental. It's my 2nd time to come here, the 1st one was in 1992. I actually have cousins who live very near this place, so maybe when I make my millions, I'll be able to visit it more often.

2 comments:

zee said...

ganda! i remember it used to look EXAACTLY like this in '92!

Ida said...

oo diba? ang galeeeeng!
though meron nang mga kubo kubo 'dun sa island, dati naman wala 'yan, pero oks lang hindi naman gaanong sagabal, maganda pa rin :)