Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 183 - Family and Holy Family

I put off taking a photo of our house's belen, thinking there'd be plenty of days to do it, but as is per usual with procrastination, I ran out of time, and now this is the only picture of it that I have. And it's got us in it. Not that that's a bad thing. And BTW, we only took this because some of us would be leaving for Davao soon and we knew that the belen wouldn't be there anymore by the time we got back. Christmas season is over. :(

In fact, this was taken just after the "Christmas is over" party we had at our house AKA New Year's Day Party Take 2, which we only had this year because when it was actually New Year's Day, my aunt and uncle were overseas (Macau, specifically). Also, since I'm in the picture, I should give credit to the person who took this photo, my brother's girlfriend M.

2 comments:

zee said...

WAAAAAA!!! T_T ang cute ng belen! sayang wala ako!

p.s. naks, kuya's gf

The 365 Project said...

lollerskates dapat 'yun ang nilagay ko imbis na "my brother's girlfriend" eh "gf ni kuya"!