Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 181 - ₱5 Book

Although I love watching science fiction shows (and Robotech is one of my all-time favorite animes) I'm not really fond of reading books based on TV shows. But... I had to make an exception for this one because, well, because it's Robotech. Though I've actually never read a Robotech novel before, I guess I miss the series so much that I'm willing to give this a try. Plus, it was only P5.00. Can you believe it? I didn't think you could still buy books at that price, even second hand ones, but I guess you can. Also, when I opened it somewhere in the middle, the short part I read was exactly the part where Max and Miriya met, which was the exact scene that endeared me to the anime in the first place. :)

5 comments:

zee said...

robotech!!!

zee said...

AND P5 lang??? maski jeep mas mahal pa dyan right? lol

Ida said...

IKR?! Hindi lang mas-mura sa dyip, mas-mura pa sa sampaguita! Haha!

zee said...

mas mura sa sampaguita?!? WHUT?? hahahha

Ida said...

hahahaha! oo dahil tig-P10 na ang isang string ng sampaguita ngayon! :P
well, actually depende naman sa nagbebenta, minsan meron pa rin P5 kung konti lang ang sampaguita or kung pauwi na 'yung mga nagbebenta. pero still may mga sampaguita na mas-mahal pa sa libro na 'yan.