Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 189 - Movies and TV

For 1.11.11 I went to see the movie that everyone says makes Philippine Cinema proud, RPG: Metanoia. (See movie ticket on the right.) It was absolutely amazing. :D Which is why, I have no idea why they didn't show it in ATC. I had to go to SM just to see it, just like when I saw Dayo. What? They don't think the kids that go to ATC will want to see this movie? Tsk tsk. Ayala Malls are so elitist. And maybe so am I for not wanting to see movies in SM Cinemas. No, actually, I think I have a good reason. Because the theaters in SM suck. Seriously. I mean, you pay basically the same price (P160) as you would in Ayala Cinemas, but the seats are old (they don't even have cup holders) and the floors are sticky and they don't have guaranteed seating. I mean, I'm lucky I saw this movie when it's been in the theaters for 3 weeks already so it was only me and maybe 10 other people in the theater, but what about for movies that have just come out? You pay P160 and there's a chance you'll have to stand in the aisle. Does that seem fair to you?

As for the other item in the photo, I'm also now a very proud owner of the book by Richard Castle. It's a promotional material for the TV show Castle, which stars Nathan Fillion, of whom I am now officially a fangirl. I love him and I love Castle and I can't wait to read this book (even if I know Nathan Fillion didn't write it, but I'm a fan of his character, too. And I can't wait to find out how Richard Castle really writes).

No comments: