Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 144 - Project Bus Tickets

I don't remember why but when I started taking the bus regularly to go to school in college, I kept all the bus tickets I got during my freshman year. (If this isn't proof that I'm a hoarder, I don't know what is.) I think I maybe had some kind of project in mind that involved using them, but lost the idea over the course of time.

Anyway, today I found one of my stock unused notebooks lying around and noticed that its cover had some dirt on it, so rather than try and save its original appearance, which I don't think I could've anyway because it was already ruined by the dirt, I decided to cover it up using these bus tickets that had been waiting in my drawer since 2001.

I rode the bus practically everyday then so even after covering this notebook with these tickets, I still have a bunch left over. Maybe I'll use them for my next notebook. Or if I ever remember my original project idea that made me collect them in the first place.

3 comments:

zee said...

hindi ba tayong dalawa nag-isip nito for covering up shoeboxes to put letters in or something..?

Ida said...

ows?? haha hindi ko talaga maalala 'yun! -_-

zee said...

ang pagka-alala ko meron akong shoebox na dinidikitan ko ng bus tickets kc at the time madalas ako sa bus--pero hindi ko ata natapos or ndi ko n maalala asan sha :P or ikaw ba yon? hehe.. nalilito nako