Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Day 7 - Cousins


My cousins M and G are here from Germany, but because they're staying at my aunt's house in Quezon City and have plans to go to the beach and other places out of town, I was only able to see them today, when they stopped over this restaurant near my office on their way back to my aunt's house from Flow House Manila where they tried surfing on the wave machine. They won't leave the country until the end of the month, but since I have overtime work on Sundays and I think they'll be out of town during all the weekends they're here, I think this shall be the only time I see them during this trip of theirs to Manila. Hopefully I get to go to Germany soon and see them there. :)

Photo taken by my brother with whom they surfed at Flow House Manila and also doubled as their driver for the day. :P

No comments: