Monday, January 11, 2016

Day 5 - Red and Black Fish


In 2012, I bought a "coloring book for grown-ups" at the Kinokuniya book store during my 3-day trip in Singapore. I loved it a lot but never thought to take pictures of the pages I've accomplished, I didn't consider them accomplishments big enough to take pictures of to share on Facebook.

Three years later, all the book stores in all the world have many different kinds of these coloring books, there are apps similar to it, and so many people on Facebook are posting pictures of pages they've colored. It's officially become a fad. So... If you can't beat 'em, join 'em! Not that I tried to beat 'em.

Anyway, I took a photo of this page to show it to my friend K who was the one who gave me the coloring book this page is from. It was his birthday gift to me last year and I have to say, I am enjoying it a lot, despite it being all trendy and mainstream now.

No comments: