Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 294 - Creamy Garlic Potatoes

Look! It's a dish I made by myself! Well, more or less. My sister Z and her fiance E helped with the oil and the cheese and the milk and the oven. So all I really did was cut up potatoes and put them in a tray. But that's already more than I usually do in the kitchen so, yay me! Sort of.

This dish is called Creamy Garlic Potatoes. I first found out about it when we had it at The Coffee Farm House during a teambuilding event with my former officemates. It tasted so good, we didn't want to finish eating. Seriously, we stayed for like 2 hours in the dining hall. Of course, this thing that we did didn't taste exactly the same as that dish, but it was still really good. :)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

OMG! I want to try this too, it looks so good!

Ida said...

@danes: it's really delicious! i love potatoes, so i really love it. :D