Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 266 - Requisite Group Shot

So, I don't know how it is for other cultures and why it's like this in the Philippines, but nearly all gatherings, formal or otherwise, and it doesn't matter how long/short the duration of the event is, end in taking a group photo.

My cousin said that we should all go out again before my sister left for New Zealand, and during said "night out" (we just had coffee in Seattle's Best Coffee at Bonifacio High Street), she also suggested that we should go and check out our other cousin's new house, which they'd moved into only yesterday.

After giving us some sort of a tour of the house, we all went back to the living room and took this photo. I don't think it's strange at all because I'm so used to it, but I think maybe people from other countries (like my sister's fiance) found it weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oink oink