Saturday, April 2, 2016

Day 27 - Outside Looking In


Today, M and I watched our musician friends play at DITO: Bahay ng Sining in freakin' Marikina. LOL. Anlaaayo lang. But! We were able to make it because our friends D&M2 were kind enough to give us a ride. Yey.

So much drama during this night, and not just because of the short drama films that played in between the music acts. But anyways, this is M doing a dramatic pose at the semi-famous blue door of DITO. She's depicting how we want to be artists, but can't, and so we're currently just watching artists from a closed door with some glass panels that are somewhat covered by posters. #Drama

This was a really nice place, though, and I sure wouldn't mind going to it again for an art event I like, if it were nearer the South. :P

Also: It's my 2nd time in Marikina, yo! Congratulations to me!

No comments: